The general purpose of this module is to raise awareness of the role of non-formal education and youth work in raising competences of youth.
- To understand the difference between formal, non-formal and informal education;
- To learn about the non-formal education and its seven principles;
- To understand the importance of reflection on learning;
- To understand debate club work in context of yout work and non-formal education
- To investigate the role of youth work in raising competences in youth through non-formal education;
- To understand how to develop Youthpass competences within the framework of Erasmus+ and non-formal education in general.