This engaging, individual learning experience focuses on the acclaimed 2006 documentary, An Inconvenient Truth. This course guides you through a critical documentary analysis, highlighting its impact on the climate change discourse. You’ll delve into the historical and current perspectives on climate change, reflecting on the documentary’s influence and relevance in today’s world. Through viewing, reflective exercises, and essay writing, you’ll deepen your understanding of the climate crisis and its communication.
What Will You Learn?
- A deeper understanding of An Inconvenient Truth’s key messages and historical context.
- How the climate change conversation has evolved since the release of the documentary.
- Critical analysis skills by examining the effectiveness of the documentary’s approach and arguments.
- Insights into the ongoing challenges and progress in the global response to climate change.
- Enhanced ability to articulate your thoughts and opinions on climate change issues through structured essay writing.